We're delighted to let our members know that the much anticipated refurbishment work will commence on 31.03.14. You may have seen the contractors setting up and preparing their site office and units on the overflow car park.
Our phased plans for the project will be displayed in Reception as soon as possible so you can take a look at the full scope of the work.
So where will we be starting?
Weeks 1 to 3:
• Removal of the former Tranquillity upstairs (week 1 to week 10) & construction of new group exercise studios.
• Member Impact: Visibility of the hording boards on the balcony above the lounge.
• Closing the kids play area in the lounge and turn it into part of the female changing rooms.
• Member Impact: Removal of the kids room in the lounge
• Make additional openings in the changing rooms & showers, which will then be boarded up until required – This work will take place at night.
• Member Impact: You will be able to see boarded up access points so aesthetically different.
• Removal of ceiling tiles in male changing room.
• Member Impact: Not as aesthetically pleasing.
We are very excited about the start of this work and we aim to keep you up to date on a regular basis. If you want to stay informed please ensure that we have your correct e-mail address and mobile phone number so we can keep in touch. You will see cards around the club that you can complete with your details and hand to reception or fill in our change of circumstance form online.
Thank you for your support through these great changes.
Senior General Manager