Supplier Payment Policy
Virgin Active UK – Supplier Payment Policy 2021
To ensure prompt payment and reduce the risk of invoice rejections
The invoice must be in English, addressed to Virgin Active Limited
Emailed invoices should be sent to email@example.com. We can accept invoices in Word and PDF format, though PDF is preferred.
Paper invoices should be sent to:
Virgin Active Limited
26 Little Trinity Lane
- Invoices sent, or emailed, to any other Virgin Active address other than the above may incur significant delays in payment.
- Purchase Order numbers must be quoted clearly on the front page of the invoice
- Invoices must mirror the Purchase Order (i.e. state the goods and services in a similar format – quantity, price per unit, total price per line)
- Excluding rent invoices, Virgin Active does not pay any amounts on pro-forma invoices and so a full VAT invoice will need to be issued.
We operate a no purchase order, no payment policy
Our staff are required to issue you with a formal purchase order for any goods or services before you supply anything. If you don't get a purchase order, your invoice will be returned to you unpaid. Make sure you get a copy of the purchase order from your contact. If it's necessary to return an invoice to you, you will receive an email explaining why. Co-operating with this policy is one of the best ways to ensure that you receive payment promptly. If this process has not been followed then Virgin Active retain the right to refuse payment.
The only exception to this rule are property rents, rates, and utilities.
Complaints or Disputes
In the first instance, any disputes with regards to payments or orders should be raised with the individual club, or manager, that ordered the goods or services. If this does not lead to a satisfactory resolution, then please follow the below process including the initial correspondence.
- Initial disputes to the Accounts Payable Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If not resolved in 5 Business Days, to the Financial Controller (email@example.com)
- If not resolved in a further 5 Business Days, to the Group Procurement Director (steven.colquhoun @virginactive.co.uk)