Our full day camps run from 9-5pm with the option of half day camps available. Should you wish to drop your child off early or pick them up late, then speak to your Junior Activities team to discuss your options. Unless otherwise stated in Club, our registration only allows us to accept children from the age of 5 years. All activities happening during the duration of the Active Kidz Camp will be available at Club V in the form of a timetable.
Booking your Active Kidz Camp
- All bookings for Active kidz Camp can be made by contacting Club V. Upon booking we require a payment to complete the booking, and without payment this booking cannot be made. Please note, these bookings are non-refundable.
- All cancellations should be made 24 hours prior to booking. We will endeavour to transfer your booking to another available day that suits you. Any late cancellations will result in the loss of that booking.
- Adults must complete the a Pre-Activity Questionnaire for the children before the child’s first session in Active Camp. Please make the Junior Activities team aware of any additional needs or allergies so the relevant forms can be completed.
- Our Activities comprise of Camp Sports and Camp Creations, within these we can be as innovative as we like.
- All children are required to wear comfortable clothing and trainers. We will be going outside during some activities (facility and weather permitting)
Drop off and Collection
- The adult who drops off the child/ren should be the same adult who picks them up. If a different adult will be picking up the child/ren, make sure you notify a member of our Junior Activities team to let them know who will be collecting them and to ensure you complete an Identified Person’s Pick up Form.
- If we have not been made aware who is collecting your child/ren and an Identified Person Pick up Form form has not been signed authorising the collection of your child/ren we will only allow them to leave with the same person that dropped them off and signed them in.
- Children must bring their own lunch and snacks in a labelled lunch bag/box, we have a strict NO NUT policy in all areas of Club V. Please do not bring any products into club V which contain nuts-these will not be accepted or if found after the child has been signed in, these will be removed immediately.
- Please note, all fruit must be cut in to small portions.
- All lateness will be charged at the hourly rate.
If you have any queries then please do not hesitate in contacting the Junior Activities team.