Balance Festival Competition Terms
Prize draw terms and conditions
Last updated: June 2022
Prize Draw Terms
1. The Promoter is Virgin Active Limited, with registered office of 26 Little Trinity Lane, Mansion House, London, EC4V 2AR (“We” “Our”). Our ‘Balance Festival Competition’ campaign (“Campaign”) runs from 08:00 GMT 17 June 2022 until 12:00 GMT on 20 June 2022.
2. The prizes are subject to these Prize Draw terms and conditions (“Prize Draw Terms”) and Virgin Voyages' terms and conditions (together the "Terms and Conditions") which can be found (here). In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions and these Prize Draw Terms, these Prize Draw Terms will take precedence.
3. The Campaign is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over except employees of Virgin Active and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Campaign.
4. How to enter: Attend Balance Festival and fill out the following form for entry into the competition by no later than 12:00 GMT on 20 June 2022. https://www.virginactive.co.uk/enter-to-win “Form”.
5. If you choose to share your TikTok and Instagram handle on the Form, your entry will be duplicated.
6. After that time, no further entries for any of the Prizes will be permitted. We accept no responsibility for entries not received for any reason.
7. Winners will be notified by 18:00 GMT 20 June 2022. Two attempts will be made to contact the winners via Email. If a Prize is not claimed within 48 hours or the winner/s refuse the Prize or for whatever reason cannot accept the Prize, the original winner for the respective Prize will forfeit the Prize immediately, and an alternative winner will be drawn at random and notified in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. All winners will be selected at random using a digital randomiser tool (with which no personal data is shared).
The Prizes are:
10. “1st Prize”: one available in the Campaign. Eight (8) tickets (one winner plus up to seven companions) for a cruise with Virgin Voyages.
a. 1st Prize includes four ‘Sea Terrace’ cabins on any sailing on Virgin Voyages’ Valiant Lady out of Barcelona, Spain or Scarlet Lady out of Miami, USA. Virgin Active will be in contact with the winner via email by 18:00 on 20 June.
b. All four cabins need to be used together on the one sailing itinerary and ship and dates.
c. Bookings will be made directly with Virgin Voyages via their website, using the Access Keys which will be given to the winner upon acceptance of the 1st Prize. Instructions for how to use those Access Keys will be sent with the Access Keys.
d. 1st Prize is subject to Virgin Voyages’ Terms and Conditions (here) and this Prize must be redeemed by 1 August 2022 (a sailing booked using the Access Keys) and the Access Keys are only for sailings in 2022. If the 1st Prize is not booked by 1 August 2022 or taken up and concluded by 31 December 2022, the 1st Prize will be deemed forfeited and no alternative prize or refund will be given.
e. Minor changes can be made by contacting Virgin Voyages’ Sailor Services on 0203 003 4919 but sailings cannot be after December 2022.
f. Virgin Active cannot advise on and is not linked to the 1st Prize beyond sending the winner the Access Keys.
g. The winner and all of the sailing party (up to seven companions) must be fully vaccinated and must comply with Virgin Voyages' COVID protocols that prevail at the time of their sailing (currently requiring fully vaccinated and a pre-departure COVID tests).
h. The winner and the companion(s) must hold a current and valid passport and must meet all relevant visa and/or other entry requirements (including any health, medical or other screening requirements) to travel to their chosen destination and any other within the voyage itself. Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure from the UK when taking up the 1st Prize.
i. The winner must be the lead traveller and the companion(s) must travel on the same dates and itinerary as the winner. The companion(s) must be 18 years old or over at the date of departure.
j. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform Virgin Voyages of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion(s) when taking up the 1st Prize, and to adhere to (i) any applicable health, (ii) safety guidelines and (iii) Government’s Covid-19 related guidelines from the relevant jurisdictions.
k. Transport to any port is not included in the 1st Prize. Winner and travelling party accept and understand that any Visa, Passport, tax and insurance requirements are for each country being visited on the itinerary are solely their responsibility and neither Virgin Active nor Virgin Voyages takes responsibility for the same.
11. “2nd Prize”: one 12 Month Club+ membership to a Virgin Active UK club (excluding Chiswick Riverside).
13. Winners of the 2nd Prize and/or 3rd Prize must agree to our standard membership terms and conditions upon joining and must comply with the Club Rules which can be found here: https://www.virginactive.co.uk/the-legal-stuff/club-rules winners must complete a Health Questionnaire before using a club for the first time.
14. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform us of any access requirements and to adhere to (i) any applicable health, (ii) safety guidelines and (iii) Government’s Covid-19 related guidelines before using our clubs.
15. Each Prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prizes cannot be any other membership or holiday type, including other Virgin Group company products or services.
16. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Campaign without notice due to any event outside of our control. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the Campaign and/or the Prizes will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Virgin Voyages will not be liable for any cancellations or changes to the 1st Prize or any prize, and the Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations or changes to any of the Prizes or for any loss or damage entrants or companions suffer as a result of entering this Prize Draw provided that nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit the liability of Virgin Voyages or the Promoter in relation to personal injury or death caused by negligence or for fraud.
18. The Campaign and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. Each winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material anywhere in the world, in perpetuity, as well as their entry.
Virgin Voyages: Virgin Cruises Intermediate Limited, with registered office of 1000 S. Pine Island Road, Suite 600, Plantation, Florida 33324