Personal Training Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Personal Training at Virgin Active Health Clubs. Our highly qualified and experienced Personal Trainers are committed to helping you reach your health and fitness goals. If you have any questions about your Personal Training Client Agreement, or any concerns regarding Personal Training, please don’t hesitate to contact the Manager in charge of Personal Training directly.
Personal Training is only available to members holding a current membership at Virgin Active. Personal Training sessions cannot be used while your membership is frozen.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If you pay for your Personal Training by purchasing Personal Training packs, payment must be made at the front desk or online, in advance of any Persona Training sessions taking place.
- All Personal Training packs (excluding 24 packs) need to be fully used within 90 days of purchase after which any remaining sessions will be forfeited.
- Personal Training 24 packs need to be completed within 100 days of purchase.
- If you need to cancel a session that you have booked, you must give us 24 hours cancellation notice. Failure to do so will result in you being charged the full session rate.
- If, for any reason, we need to cancel your appointment within 24 hours, your next session will be provided free of charge.
- If you are unable to continue your Personal Training sessions due to medical reasons, a refund may be available for any remaining sessions. You will need to provide us with evidence (i.e. a letter from your doctor) explaining that you are unable to continue for medical reasons including a time frame of this restriction prior to a refund being given. Refunds cannot be provided under any other circumstances.
- If your Personal Trainer is on holiday or otherwise absent, please contact the Manager in charge of Personal Training and you will be allocated temporary replacement Personal Trainer for the duration of their absence. Personal Training sessions must still be used within their normal validity period during any such absence. We are unable to refund you for any unused sessions during any such absence.
- If your Personal Trainer leaves the company, the Manager in charge of Personal Training will allocate you another Personal Trainer, and will supply them with your complete training history. Refunds will not be provided under these circumstances.
- If you decide to terminate your membership at Virgin Active, no refunds will be given for unused Personal Training sessions.
- If your Personal Trainer is more than 10 minutes late for your session, you will receive one free hour of Personal Training, arranged at a mutually convenient time for you and your Personal Trainer.
- If you’re late for your session, your session length will be reduced accordingly, and you will be charged at the normal session rate.
- If you’re more than 20 minutes late, the session may be cancelled, and you will be charged for the full session at the normal session rate.
- If you would like to change Personal Trainer for any reason, please contact the Manager in charge of Personal Training and she/he will be happy to assist you.
- Should you experience any pain, discomfort, or injury during any of your sessions, please inform your Personal Trainer immediately who will ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Prior to, or during, the course of your Personal Training, health concerns may arise that may require further input from your doctor, physiotherapist, or other allied health care professional. If such concerns arise, you should consult an appropriate health professional before continuing your Personal Training sessions.
- Please be aware that your Personal Trainers are not health care professionals and cannot diagnose and/or prescribe treatment for any form of injury, disease, or other medical problem.